Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bikini -T-walk and Tan


The Walk


Walking is a major area I need to work on, I want to practice as much as possible so I look natural and relaxed. Then I can focus on smiling at the judges and flexing!

So far my favorite coaching videos are:

The first video looks very basic and natural. There are so many sassy little extra movements to add but I have no dance background and I am lucky to end up on the X I set out to stand on.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TURNS they need to be fluid and nice. Not awkward!



The clip below was my original favorite but it is a little fancy. Once my backstage partner and I broke it down we were hot and an hour had passed ha! But its a really neat one. I like that both emphasize the belly button needs to always face the judges no matter where your standing.



Alrighty this CCF clip is interesting. This is a taste of the sass I am trying to explain. She actually tones it down even. But Bikini walk needs to be very bubbly and bouncy and cheerful. This was a major source of stress for me. I work so hard to look fit and eat crazy, and I I'm in the gym with all the guys and the heavy weights. Now you want me to be the girliest thing strutting the stage?!

Well YES. Check it out



I am trying to channel my inner DIVAAAAA!

I watched To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything. It occurred to me however I feel on the inside I really need to (snap snap snap) WORK.IT.GIRL.


The Tan

Before I found the competition will have a sponsored tanner there to spray s all the night before and touch ups next day for a great price I researched tanning products and methods. Not a lot of info this was a great help!

Protan or Norvell are the main ones I know so far.



Off to workout its LED DAY. Of course it is.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment