Saturday, April 13, 2013

Squat Lift Pose My First Blog Entry!

First Blog Entry


Welcome to the Squat Lift Pose Blog. This is my way of tracking my own personal progress and sharing the most helpful information I have found while preparing for my first Natural Bikini Fitness Competition.

This blog is also a helpful tool to track my progress and share with my mentors all over the country. They can assist me with constructive criticism and let me know when I am doing well!

I will be participating in the inaugural HARD CORPS Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Competition JUNE 1 2013 on Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base, North Carolina.

Lindsay' Current Measurements:

Date: 4/09/2013
True Waist: 26 inches
Belly Button Waist:
Hips: 34 inches.
Hip Bone (Iliac crest):
Chest/Lats: 35
Bicep/Tricep:
Thigh:
Calf:
Neck: 12.25

Lindsay's Current Body Fat Percentage:

Date: 4/9/2013
Body Fat Percentage:
14.7% according to manual calipers and a highly trained professional
Method: Manual Calipers
Category: ”Athlete” (Categories differ slightly, but typically 14-20% is a category called “Athlete.” 10-13% is typically known as “Essential Fat” for women.)
Weight: 127.5 lbs
Fat Weight: 16 lbs
Lean Weight: 111lbs
Height: 5’3″ This means I will compete in the 5'4" and under categories of my division.
 

Lindsay's Current Posing Pics – Bikini and/or Fitness Model 

I added April 6th and April 13th posing pics to see if there is any change. I think there is a change.. not necessarily good either way.

So my face is really dark orange because I was practicing my stage make-up. I feel pretty awkward, however, I like my leg muscles. Lets see if I can make my neck and shoulders look more natural.



 
 
progress pics so far.. i need to figure out how to use my real camera... First photo was taken on  4/11/13 before bed second was taken 4/12/13 in the morning to see if night of no food makes any change. I need to learn to correctly flex my abs.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
More to come!

Lindsay
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment